Our team is committed to working with you to develop a synergistic approach for enhancing your skin and body.
Amanda S. Medina, MA, CLT, Founder of HALO Med Spa
2021 Winner Best Esthetician in Albuquerque
Amanda received her training locally at PIMA Medical Institute and Olympian University. Her commitment to excellence led to a successful career in finding her true calling in the ever-changing field of medical aesthetics. Amanda’s dedication to learning new techniques and proceeders has earned her Albuquerque the Mag: Best of the City award in 2018, 2019, 2020, and 2021. In 2020, Amanda earned an educator accreditation through Aesthetics Accreditation International. As an educator, Amanda takes her years of experience and proven methods of success into a hands-on, in-person and e-learning Med Spa training program called Halo University.
Amanda has become one of the most skilled experts in advanced aesthetic procedures including: Coolsculpting, BBL, Forever Young, Exilis Body Tightening and Contour, Microneedling, Plasma Pen, HydraFacial, PRP stem cell therapy, Skin rejuvenation laser procedures including: the MicroLaser Peel, Pro fractional resurfacing, radio frequency tissue tightening (Thermage®), and much more.
Amanda firmly believes in thorough and ongoing training. Over the past 17 years Amanda has completed advanced training with:
- Dr. Gallegos, MD, FACS – Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Albuquerque, NM
- Coolsculpting University – San Francisco, CA
- Advanced Skin Biologies PCA, Scottsdale, AZ
- Mint Aesthetics- Advanced Laser Technologies Kansas City, MI
- Clearskin Institute of Laser Aesthetics Inc. – National training center in Phoenix, AZ
- PUMC Consulting Group – A certified training organization in aesthetic laser applications, business management and advanced consultation closing Chicago, IL
- Sciton, Inc – Leading manufacturer of Aesthetic lasers Las Vegas, NV
- Lavish Lash Certification- Denver, CO
- NIMA Advanced Aesthetics Microblading Certification – Las Vegas, NV
- NeoSkin USA Plasma Pen – Henderson, NV
- Scalpa Shop – MesoTheropy, Advanced Plasma Pen and Microneedling Techniques – Scottsdale, AZ
- Aesthetics Accreditation International – Certified and Accredited Educator
- HydraFacial Certified
Amanda is committed to educating her clients in the latest aesthetic treatments, designing treatment programs that provide the highest level of efficacy, and developing long-term anti-aging strategies that produce results. Amanda’s greatest source of satisfaction in her career is the fact that so many of her clients enthusiastically refer their friends and family to her for their skincare treatments. This has enabled Amanda to excel in this exciting field, and she looks forward to continuing her education and advancing her skills so she can provide the service and results that her clients have come to expect.